Chickens4Charity is a local organization that hosts events to support great causes in the area. This year they are once again generously supporting our mission by hosting a bowling event at Sussex Bowl.
Here’s a quick summary of this year’s bowling event!
- 6 people per team, the number of teams is limited, so don't wait to sign up!
- We ask that everyone get there by 11:00am. Bowling will begin at exactly 12:00pm, with no exceptions.
- Fees are $40 per person and include 3 games, shoes, dinner, beer after dinner, entertainment and plenty of great prizes.
- Full payment is required to hold a team and spots will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- If you're the type that likes to go above and beyond (and we really hope you are), we ask that you hit up your friends, family and co-workers for sponsorships. Prizes and medals will be awarded to the top team and individual fundraisers!
If you would like to make a donation, contact Mick Jurena at email@example.com. To save your spot, mail your team name, team captain, team members, email addresses and payment to:
689 Laureate Ct
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(Make checks payable to: Chickens 4 Charity)
We also will take a credit card payment to hold your spot. If you wanted to reserve your spot via credit card you may call Jodi at 414.418.4827 or Mick at 414.975.9974.
Last day to reserve your spot is January 29, 2016, there will be no payments accepted the day of the event. These are the only ways to guarantee your spot, so please act quickly!
You can check out the details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1041455572573854/