The Clarity® D714™ amplified cordless telephone is recommended to anyone who has mild to moderate hearing loss. This phone features Caller ID, answering machine,and amplifies incoming sound up to 40 decibels.
The D714™ offers a large keypad with high contrast numbers, a backlit keypad that is easy to see at night.
The Clarity D714 uses patented Clarity Power™ technology, making hearing easy again by eliminating feedback and distortion, minimizing background noises while managing soft and loud sounds.
WI TEPP approved: HOH, SHOH, D
One year limited warranty.
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 40dB or 20 times louder than standard phones
- 4 customizable tone settings
- Minimizes background noises
- Eliminates feedback and distortion
- Digital answering machine
- Approximately 14 minutes message recording time
- Easy to see high contrast numbers
- Contoured number keys with soft-touch material
- Backlit keypadLarge font and high contrast Caller ID screen
- Extra loud and clear speakerphone in the handset
- 10 speed dial memory buttons
- 100 name/number phonebook with 10 memory buttons
- 20 last number redial memory
- Belt clip
- Hear-It-Ring Clarity ringer has 10 loud and clear melodies plus 6 levels of volume
- Expandable up to 5 handsets (CL-D704HS)
- Large keypad and Caller ID display light up as a super bright visual ringer
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset with 2.5mm jack
- Rohs and TIA-1083 compliant
Additional handsets available: CL-D704HS
Product Code: CL-D714